The nervous system controls the functions of every tissue, organ and system in the body. Chiropractic concerns itself with the relationship between structure (primarily the spine) and function (primarily coordinated by the nervous system) of the human body, and how that relationship affects the restoration and preservation of health.
The nervous system controls our body, and can only function normally when our structures are balanced and our pelvis is stable.
Chiropractic may be able to assist with;
- Back pain
- Sciatica and disc problems
- Headaches and migraines
- Neck pain and stiffness
- Pregnancy related conditions
- Babies and Children
- Poor posture and Scoliosis
- Sporting injuries of the shoulder, knees, ankles and hips
- Work related stress injury such as Carpal tunnel, Tennis elbow
- Muscular pains and stiffness
- Nerve injury, numbness and tingling
- Osteoarthritis and post-surgery rehabilitation
Adults and Children of all ages can benefit from chiropractic care. Our techniques are gentle yet effective and our aim is to help you achieve the best results from your Chiropractic care.